Lightning Storm Druid Leveling Guide (Season 3)
Get to level 100 Fast with Ronarray's Lightning Storm Druid leveling Build. Lightning Storm was always pretty popular as a leveling build and in Season 3 it Shines even more after all the Changes. It also has much bigger Potential for single target due to new uniques gloves so could be played as an Endgame build as well.
- Lightning Storm is your key skill which you will use to hit enemies constantly. Try to mash the button instead of holding it to use your Attack Speed for boosting amount of cats. It has a great AoE but should miss single target so be patient if it is not hitting bosses immediately.
- Poison Creeper companion ensures the crowd control to the enemies to proc the different bonuses and should be used all the time when you have CD.
- Trample helps with generating spirit as well trough the passive - Savage Trample and used as a movement skill to run around faster.
- Earthen Bulwark and Blood Howl are mostly defensive skills that you need to use to heal and apply barrier to yourself.
- Wind Shear is both a generator and a movement speed ability since it can give you a necessary bonus to run around faster. Use it if you are out of spirit or need to run at the moment.