Hybrid Charge Barbarian Leveling Guide (Season 3)
Get to level 100 Fast with Ronarray's Hybrid Charge Barbarian leveling Build. After all changes in Season 3, variations of Charge Barbarian has become pretty popular and this one combines a strong leveling build in the form of Upheaval Barb and Charge heavy damage and CC Potential.
- Charge is the key skill that should be used non stop. Due to the passive it has lower cooldown based on the amount of enemies it can hit. So just spam it into packs and move them around.
- Upheaval - After Charge goes into cooldown you can use Upheaval to finish off the enemies still standing - it has great AOE and hits pretty easily.
- Lunging Strike - can be both Movement skill since it moves you forward to the enemy and Rage generator, so use it when you need to move or stack some resource.
- Rallying Cry is here to provide movement speed when you don't have enemies around or when you are already engaged to boost your resource generation.
- War Cry - is mostly here for bosses and tough single targets to boost your damage for upheaval spam.
- Wrath of the Berserker - is a perfect ultimate for most Barbarian builds since it boosts your Berserking bonuses through the roof. Use it when you encounter tough packs, bosses or just need some Unstoppable to avoid CC.