< All Aspects

Icy Alchemist's Aspect

Legendary Offensive Aspect

925+25 Item Power

Upgrades 5/5

      Lucky Hit: Shadow Imbued Skills have up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals ((Weapon_Damage_Min_Total+Weapon_Damage_Delta_Total)*0.6+(16-1)*0.02) Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%. If they were already Chilled or Frozen, increase this damage by 100%[x].

      Allowed Item Types:
      Amulet (Power increased by 50%)
      1H Weapon
      2H Weapon (Power increased by 100%)